Done with Project Euler 2.
Tricks learned –
- Operator ‘ (+’) to work with java BigIntegers automatically
- Filter even? instead of #(= 0 (mod % 2))
- Partial for conditions, instead of #(> 4e6 %)
- Take-while to not let fib-seq return anything not compliant with a condition
- Function definitions and calls
By considering the terms in the Fibonacci sequence whose values do not exceed four million, find the sum of the even-valued terms.
As always, I’m open to suggestions and whatnot on my twitter